Vianney Lecroart (aka acemtp) Home Page
- 2012-03-11: Chrome MRU (Most Recently Used) Tab with CTRL+TAB
- 2010-12-30: I just received my Dedibox V3 and canceled the Dedibox V1. Move the blog to tumblr. Restart the blog posting!
- 2010-07-21: Things all entrepreneurs should read
- 2010-01-10: HomeBugz project
- 2007-10-02: Launch of the LightRoomRecover tool
- 2007-09-28: Launch of Mtp Target
- 2007-04-05: I just received my DediBox
- 2007-03-27: Released the first version of g15web applet for Logitech G15 Keyboard
- 2007-03-20: Closed Mtp Target website during the rework of the system
- 2006-07-11: I put the webpage alert service on another server because 1&1 doesn't allow to do that
- 2006-06-15: Release my Web 2.0 Resume
- 2006-05-15: Launch of BeeLineGPS-2-Google-Earth; a useful tool to convert beelinegps into Google Earth track
- 2006-03-29: Launch of Alert, a useful service that alert you by email when a webpage changed. UPDATE: the service is closed since there's other website that doing that better.
- 2006-03-06: Made a SprintCaching in Paris.
- 2005-12-21: I started my blog to talk about Extreme Programming, my thoughts and more!
- 2005-12-15: Playing with my new toy; NabazTag
- 2005-08-12: I created a fun personal ChangeLog
- 2005-06-21: I'm working on a new game called Mtp Target 2
- 2005-06-01: I'm currently looking for a new Job as Lead Programmer or Extreme Programming Consultant/Coach
- 2005-03-01: I left Nevrax where i worked for the MMORPG The Saga of Ryzom since 2000 working across multi-functional areas as Team Leader.
- This website contains information about me, about what I did and what I currently do.
- This website was made with a PmWiki modified by myself to handle some personal needs.
- I'm 35 years old, living in Jouy en Josas, a little city near Paris.
- acemtp is in fact 2 words. My original nickname when I was 15 was "The Ace", then it became "Ace" because it's shorter. mtp stands for MeltingPot? my old demomaker group. Because there were too much ace on Internet, I decided to use acemtp. Funny things is that all Google search with acemtp returns stuffs related to me (or should). And I'm also sure that, when I create a new account on a website, the nickname is not already used.
- The Goupil was the computer on which I wrote my first programs in Basic. Then I bought a ZX81 with a TV for 700 French francs (with the printer and the 16KB RAM extension!). After I programmed on an Amstrad CPC 464 shared by all the family and finally I bought an Atari, an Amiga and now I'm using PC.